Wednesday, April 1, 2009

After a hiatus . . .

I'm back!  So I got sick, and some stuff went down back home (anyone who's close to me knows what it is) but I'm finally back, and knitting more than ever.  I've got a sweater design in the works (ask Alyoops about that, and yes sweetie, I ordered the yarn, it should get here in a few days), I'm knitting the Baroness Beret in this absolutely beautiful purple Jitterbug yarn (yes I do know it's a sock yarn, thank you very much), I picked up this gorgeous Frog Tree yarn in orange for my beau but it DOESN'T WANT TO BE SOCKS, no matter what I do, it refuses to cooperate. Otherwise, I'm sick, again, which is WAY not fun, I've been working my butt off, and my car enjoys not cooperating.

Alright.  I'm off to down some more cold medicine and hopefully pass out for a while before class tomorrow.  

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment